Diverse Learning aims to provide learning in a fun and interactive manner;
Provide resources for enterprising minds to exercise creativity and customize their own products;
Encourage people to be innovative and creative.
We share your passion and dedication in delivering quality education.
NTU-Investment Interactive Club proudly presents to you
The Cash Flow Challenge 2015!
Cashflow Challenge 2015 is a non-competitive event that aims to engage you in learning financial concepts with an element of fun! Featuring the newly created board game, Asset Finesse™, it is suitable for anyone seeking to understand the economics of Singapore as well as to enjoy a fun learning experience about finance!
For more updates and details please visit:
List of Participating Schools
- Local Universities
- Universities of Melbourne
- Universities of Western Australia
- Singapore Institute of Management
- Junior Colleges
- ITE Colleges
- Anglo-Chinese School (independent)
- CHIJ St Nicholas Girls’ School
- Chung Cheng High School (Main)
- Cresent Girls’ School
- Dunman High School
- Gan Eng Seng School
- Methodist Girls’ School
- Nanyang Girls’ High School
- Outram Secondary School
- Raffles Girls’ School
- Raffles Institution
- Tanjong Katong Girls’ School
– Cash Flow Challenge (CFC), Jan 2015
– First Public Training Session @NTU, 7 Feb 2015
– Second Public Training Session @NTU. 28 Feb 2015
– Mass Training Session @Great Eastern Centre for Excellence, 14 Mar 2015
– National Cash Flow (NCF) Competition, 21 Mar 2015